Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - March Reveal, Part 3

Yep, it's time for Reveal #3!*

The contents of this third muffin cup were quite eclectic: vintage ceramic and wood, coupled with multi-toned metal and Czech glass:



So, why did I put these materials together? Well, my goal was to make something that matched a pair of earrings I made last November:


I'm sure you can guess which pair.

...And, quite happily, I was true to my goal! With those components, I made a necklace:


Oh, look, a tassel. :)

You can't quite tell, but the necklace is actually quite substantial... In fact, there is nothing dainty about it at all! The ceramic beads give it a wonderful weight, and it really looks quite striking when worn.




And here you can see the completed set:



...So, that makes three projects! Only nine more to go! (Heh.)

True to my schedule, there will be yet another reveal in an hour... Please stop by then to see what I made with the contents of muffin cup #4!

---
* - For those of you just tuning in, I'm doing a rolling reveal of all the projects I made for March's Monthly Challenge... It was a muffin tin challenge, and there were 12 projects overall.

Want to see the other projects I made for this challenge? Here are the links--I'll be sure to update as they are posted:

Project 1
Project 2
Project 3 (you are here!) 
Project 4
Project 5 
Project 6
Project 7
Project 8
Project 9
Project 10
Project 11
Project 12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)