Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello, March!

Happy National Craft Month!

Yep, March is National Craft Month! ...Which I totally didn't know until this morning, when I sat down to write this entry. (And if I did know it before, apparently I forgot and am re-learning it now. Heh.)



Random bead shot!
...Included for no other reason than I like random bead shots,
even if I've already technically posted them before.

I am super excited to charge into a bunch of different projects this month--my Monthly Challenge, for instance, as well as various other challenges that I'm hoping to sign up for. (Perhaps another Pretty Palettes? Perhaps the We're All Ears Challenge over at Earrings Everyday? Perhaps doing a few days of the Fusion Beads March Bead Challenge? The possibilities!) 

And who knows... I might even finish up some projects that are languishing, half-made, on my craft table!



Remember this project? Yep, still not done.

As you can probably tell, I'm anticipating that this is going to be a very busy month... And that is exciting to me. I just hope that I don't end up biting off more than I can chew--I almost overdid it in February, and I gotta stay realistic. 


Heh. We'll see how that goes.


So, goodbye February, and hello March!

Have a wonderful month, everyone... Stay tuned for my crafty endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)