Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - March Reveal, Part 7

Woo-hoo! Reveal #7!*

That means that not only are we now halfway done this rolling reveal, we are now starting the third column of the muffin tin:




So, what was in muffin cup #7, you ask? 

Materials that were lovely and quite monochromatic:

Swarovski rivolis paired with Chinese crystal bicones
and silver tone metal.

...but still gorgeous! 

After all, it's really hard to go wrong with Swarovski rivolis. ;)

Here is what I made with them:


This design is pretty much exactly as I was picturing it... Nothing exotic or incredibly intricate: just straight-forward loveliness. I wanted a design that would subtly accentuate the pendant, not overwhelm it. 

Elegant simplicity.




I make so many large statement necklaces, it's always fun to challenge myself to do something that is: 1.) in a single color scheme, 2.) straightforward, 3.) rather dainty, and 4.) still gorgeous.

I think I did pretty well on all accounts!



So, that is reveal #7.


You guessed it--come back in an hour for project #8!

---

* - For those of you just tuning in, I'm doing a rolling reveal of all the projects I made for March's Monthly Challenge... It was a muffin tin challenge, and there were 12 projects overall.

Want to see the other projects I made for this challenge? Here are the links--I'll be sure to update as they are posted:


Project 1
Project 2
Project 3 
Project 4
Project 5
Project 6
Project 7 (you are here!)
Project 8
Project 9
Project 10
Project 11
Project 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)