Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - March Reveal, Part 10

Woo-hoo! We're on the final stretch of this rolling reveal!*

It's time to go down the last column, the one farthest to the right:




This next set is purely my husband's fault. You see, when I was filling these muffin cups last month, I had an extra spot and asked him if there was anything missing from my selections.


He looked at what what I had, and said that I needed something bright. 


Preferably yellow.


And so I went rooting through my beads, and I added these components into muffin cup #10:





Awww, yeah! Lampwork fruit paired with green glass and acrylic striped rounds.

...I really love those lemon and lime slices. They are just so bright and cheery, and never fail to make me smile. And, subsequently, the jewelry set that I put together makes me smile, too:





Bring on summer!

...Or at least some sunshine! (It is a rainy, cloudy, grey day here today--but that's not always going to be the case!)





This set is just fun. It wasn't hard to make, and doesn't take itself too seriously. It's a reminder that sometimes I need to relax and just make something for the sheer enjoyment of doing so... Because if I want to make a lemon-and-lime necklace, why shouldn't I?

...My husband is good at helping me laugh and relax and see the fun in life, and this set is certainly no exception.



So, that is bright and cheerful project #10. You can thank my husband. ;)


Two more reveals to go... Come back in an hour to see Project #11!

---
* - For those of you just tuning in, I'm doing a rolling reveal of all the projects I made for March's Monthly Challenge... It was a muffin tin challenge, and there were 12 projects overall.

Want to see the other projects I made for this challenge? Here are the links--I'll be sure to update as they are posted:


Project 1
Project 2
Project 3 
Project 4
Project 5
Project 6
Project 7
Project 8
Project 9
Project 10 (you are here!)
Project 11
Project 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)