Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - March Reveal, Part 2

It's time for the second reveal of my March Monthly Challenge: muffin tin edition!

This next project was centered around Swarovski crystals:


The contents of the second muffin cup.

Now, I usually pair aqua-blue with silver... For some reason, that's just my go-to combination. 

And that is why I thought I would shake things up a bit this time and use copper. In fact, the materials list for this particular project is quite short... If it's not a Swarovski crystal, it's copper.


Progress shot!

And, with those components, this is the set that I made:





The necklace can actually be worn two different ways... The first is as a two-strand design with the toggle clasp in the front. The second is as a long single-strand necklace, with the chain on one side and the crystal bicones on the other.



This set is gorgeous.

...There, I said it. It just came out so much better than I had even planned, which is always a fun surprise. That, and it's always such a joy to work with Swarovski crystals... they are beautiful in both look and feel, and it's so luxurious when I use them.

So, there you go! Two designs down... 10 more to go!

Come back next hour for the next reveal! I'm on a roll!

---
Want to see the other projects I made for this challenge? Here are the links:

Project 1
Project 2 (you are here!)
Project 3
Project 4
Project 5 
Project 6
Project 7
Project 8
Project 9
Project 10
Project 11
Project 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)