Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hello November!

...and hello, November's Monthly Challenge!

Back in 2015, I decided that my November Monthly Challenge would be to make a pair of earrings a day. You know, in addition to participating in National Novel Writing Month (the crazy time of year when I try to write 50,000 words in a month).

And, well, it appears that I'm at it again! 

Today's earrings: Swarovski crystals and butterflies
I posted the components to them yesterday, and was able to finish them today,
with my brand new pliers. :)

That's right... my Monthly Challenge for this November is also to make (and hopefully post) a new pair of earrings everyday. As I recall, this was a crazyhard challenge to complete last time, but worth it. It helped me explore different earring designs and techniques, and I've been wanting to do it again... and I figured now was as good a time as any!

So! Tune in throughout the month... as I said, I hope to post my earrings here (or at least on instagram). I'm also going to be participating in NaNo again, so feel free to follow my progress on that, too. My profile is here: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/anafiassa

Thanks for stopping by today, everyone... Happy November! Here is to much wonderful creating! :)

1 comment:

  1. So ambitious for November. Right now, I'm just hoping to get a Christmas list written, nevermind 50,000 words! In all honesty though, I do hope to participate in NaNoWriMo (or whatever it's called) on year. It won't be this year though seeing as we're two days in. Ha! Anyway, Wishing you the best of luck on both of these projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)