Friday, November 16, 2018

Today's Earrings: Monet Seascape

I have been so incredibly fortunate recently... I love Art Museums, and I've gotten the chance to visit the Cincinnati Art Museum three times in the last two weeks.

Three!

Each time we go, my sister-in-law and I meander through a different section. Today, we found the gallery that held some incredibly influential (and famous) European painters from the very beginning of the 20th century. Van Gogh. Picasso. Cezanne. Gauguin.

And Claude Monet:


I really love this painting. The play of light and color is something that the Impressionists were famous for--Monet especially.

So, I decided to make today's earrings based on that painting.



...I'm realizing that I don't quite have the beading time I was anticipating to have this month. Which is okay! I just haven't quite gotten the chance to experiment as much as I'd like. Hmmm... maybe I'll get a chance to play around some this weekend... I guess we'll see!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I made. Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely see the color pattern from the painting in your earrings! Well done! I hate to hear that you feel like you're running short on time. I remember how hard it was to make a single pair of earrings each day when I did The 100 Day Project the first time. But, you're blogging each day about it too...impressive! Hold your head high, you're killing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)