Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Today's Earrings: Now, for Something a Little Different...

As you probably gathered from the title of this post, for todays' earrings, I wanted to do something a little different. 

...Well, mostly I wanted to do something that didn't involve wire-wrapping. I've been doing a lot of that recently, and wanted a little bit of a break.

So, to that end, I looked around my worktable and gathered a few odds and ends. A little bit of tinkering later, and these earrings were created:


Yep, waxed linen to the rescue! :)

In addition to the waxed linen, I used acrylic hexagons that I had salvaged from a vintage necklace and seed beads leftover from a recent tassel I made (which I may or may not show pictures of one of these days, heh). The result is lightweight and fun, and I'm pretty pleased. 

That's it for me today... it's Election Day here in Ohio, so I'm off to go take care of that. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)