Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Today's Earrings: Super Long Dangles

Today's design principle was apparently make the longest, dangliest earrings I could think of--without making a tassel.

These are the result:


...and honestly, I kind of love them. 

They are surprisingly lightweight (the top bead is vintage acrylic, which definitely cuts down on the overall weight), and they are definitely fun. I love the way they sway--and can be seen even when I'm wearing my hair down. (My hair is once more way too long... it's all the way down my back again, which means smaller earrings get swallowed up by the mass of curls.) 

I honestly wasn't expecting to like these earrings so much, but I really do... I may just end up keeping them.

Two more days left in this challenge... Woo-hoo! It's been quite the productive month!

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)