Sunday, November 11, 2018

Today's Earrings: Many Colors of Quartz

I'm not feeling very well today, so I wanted to just make something simple and easy for today's earrings.

Luckily, I recently acquired some beautiful dyed quartz rondelles. They worked nicely for the little design I had in mind. 

So, using my new dyed quartz and goldtone metal, I made these:


...and then, inspired, I made these:


...and then, I made these:


Hah. Yeah. I may have gotten a little carried away. All told, I made three pairs of earrings today. Considering I'm still not feeling well, that's not bad at all! 

Here they are, all together:


I love the way that they dangle and sway. I also love how many combinations I can come up with... I may end up making more of these. So many possibilities! (And I didn't even use the green quartz, so I have that as a possibility, too. Heh.)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...  Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)