Friday, November 23, 2018

Today's Earrings: Wire-Wrapped Snowflakes

Today was a day of more wire-wrapping experimentation.

...And while much of what I made was mostly for practice (I've got to start somewhere, right?), I did manage to make a cute pair of snowflakes for today's earrings:


Are they messy first-attempts at snowflakes? Yep! Are they still fun? Yep!

I keep having to remind myself that not everything is going to be perfect the first time I try to make them... It's a natural part of the process, after all. I just need to keep practicing! (My mum also asked if it would be possible to put more beads on the snowflake spokes... something else exciting to play around with.)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a great day, everyone!


P.S. And, just as a quick mention, my Etsy store is still having a 20% off sale! You know, in honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. :)

1 comment:

  1. These came out so great! You make me want to grab some wire and beads and start twisting and wrapping. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)