Friday, November 30, 2018

Today's Earrings: Grand Finale!

It's officially the last day of my Monthly Challenge!

Can you believe it--I've made 30 pairs of earrings this month. Imagine! (More than that, I realize, because there were some days I was over-productive... but, still, 30 earrings! Woo!)

For my grand finale, I decided that I wanted to use some of my special purple stick pearls--pearls that I've been hoarding, waiting for just the right occasion. 

Here is what I made:


I paired the pearls with brass and Czech glass beads... and attempted to make messy wraps for the first time. Not too bad, even if I say so myself. :)

Thanks everyone for going on this journey with me... It's been fun!

Oh, and I officially reached my National Novel Writing Month goal, as well. Official total: 51,005 words. Woo-hoo!


And now I'm off... I have a convention that I'm attending tomorrow, and I need to decide what to wear.

Have a wonderful last day of November, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on it all! You were ambitious to set these goals for the month, and I'm sure you're both relieved to have them done and pleased to have done them successfully. Congrats on all fronts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)