Sunday, November 4, 2018

Today's Earrings: It's Tassel Time

For today's earrings, I thought I'd do a new take on my long signature wire-wrapped tassels.

...Yep, that's right! Instead of a long wire-wrapped tassel necklace, I made a pair of long wire-wrapped tassel earrings!


These are pretty long--longer than I wear, certainly--but I really like how they turned out. Since this was the first time I had ever tried this, it took a few tries to get them to hang right from the beadcaps--but, again, I am pretty pleased with them. I am definitely interested in trying this design again, with different size beads and different gauge wire.

Oh, and they are also surprisingly light, especially considering just how long they are. 

So, there you go! Those are today's earrings. They took a bit of time, because of all the wire-wrapping (there are 72 links in all!).  Heh. I'm sure that tomorrow's earrings won't be quite as involved. (For the sake of my hands, at least!)

Thanks for stopping by today... Happy Sunday, everyone! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are really fabulous! And, you got them done in just a day! Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)