Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Today's Earrings: Purple and Pearl

Two pairs of earrings today!

...Two variations on a theme, if you will. 



The beads I used were leftover from a Pretty Palettes challenge I did a few months ago (and didn't post about here--oops). The Palette itself was a combination of freshwater pearls and purple... and I thought it would be fun to revisit it and make some earrings. :)


I actually really like those combinations... the shades of purple/mauve and the pearlescent white.

Oh, and just for those who are curious, this is what I made for that particular Pretty Palettes Challenge (it was September's challenge, when I was not doing much blogging):



I'll probably revisit these colors again later, too... I really do love that combination!

Thanks for stopping by today... Happy Wednesday, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Yes! That color combo is really romantic. You're doing a great job keeping up with your personal challenge! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)