Friday, November 1, 2019

Hello, November!

...and hello, November's Monthly Challenge!

Last year, I decided that my November Monthly Challenge would be to make a pair of earrings a day--in addition to participating in National Novel Writing Month. (What is NaNo? It's that crazy time of year when I try to write 50,000 words in a month. Yep, crazy.)

And, well, apparently I like a good challenge... because I'm doing it again! 

That's right... my Monthly Challenge for this November is also to make (and hopefully post) a new pair of earrings everyday.  Here are the earrings for today:

Carnelian, glass, and copper.

Truth be told, I am questioning my sanity a little bit as I type this. However, over the past few days, I found myself looking forward to the possibility of doing this challenge again. And I do need to buff my inventory a little bit--I have a table at an upcoming craft fair in December.

So! Tune in throughout the month... as I said, I hope to post my earrings here (or at least on instagram). 

Oh! And since I'm also going to be participating in NaNo again, feel free to follow my progress on that, too. My profile is here: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/anafiassa

Thanks for stopping by today, everyone... Happy November! Here is to much wonderful creating!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)