Monday, November 4, 2019

Day 4: Fabric Beads

My first attempt at earrings today did not go so well. I was attempting to patina some metal pieces, and it just didn't work out the way that I wanted it to go.

So! Here is attempt #2, this time with fabric beads I made for September's Monthly Challenge:



Nothing too revolutionary, I realize, but I'm grateful that at least I have something to show for today. And playing with fabric beads is always fun. :)

Thanks for stopping by today... May you have a wonderful day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Those fabric beads are real beauties. I love the variations in color they have. You did a wonderful job turning them into earrings. I'm glad you were able to accomplish something. Some days that's a real struggle isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)