Saturday, November 30, 2019

Day 30: Chainmaille Success!

It's November 30th! It's time for the final pair of earrings.

I started working on these earrings earlier this month, without much success. But, I'm excited to say that I figured out ring sizes that worked! 

May I present a Japanese wave variation:



I didn't really have a pattern for this pair; I just sort of made it up. I'm sure others out there have made something like them but better, but I'm darn proud of them. Not bad for a chainmaille novice!

And with that, I have finished this month's challenge. Phew! 

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a lovely day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. These are so fabulous! I can't even imagine making something with all those jumprings. I find them so fiddly, but you made them look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)