Friday, November 22, 2019

Day 22: Quick Bling

I spent the majority of today going to GalaxyCon in Louisville... which was a great deal of fun! I went with my best friend, and we had a wonderful time walking through Artists' Alley and talking with the amazing artists there.

However, that also meant that not much of today could be dedicated to making earrings. 

So, here is what I was able to make this morning, in the few minutes I had before my friend showed up for the con:



Quick to make and super sparkly--I actually really like them. These pictures don't quite capture just how unique the color of those faceted glass is... it's a red-gold-copper-iridescent-iris color. They're really lovely!

Well, there you go. Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to. 

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)