Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 19: Christmas Fringe

Today's earrings are a bit of a personal victory for me.

You see, I am not a seed beader. I have eye problems that cause me to have ridiculously horrible depth perception... and, as you can probably imagine, having poor depth perception makes it rather difficult to do anything really complicated with teeny tiny little seed beads.

But today, I really want to push myself outside of my comfort zone and give seed beads another chance.

This is what I came up with:




I am ridiculously happy with these. I watched one tutorial and then got to work, making up the pattern as I went along. Not bad for my first try. Oh, and I also made the earwires. :)

...I'm honestly already planning another pair of fringey-seedbead earrings. Heh. We'll see if my success was just beginner's luck, or if I'm really on to something now. 

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)