Friday, November 15, 2019

Day 15: We're All Ears Reveal

I made two pairs of earrings for today! They also just so happen to work for today's We're All Ears reveal as well. :) 

This month's We're All Ears challenge, as put forward by the talented Erin Prais-Hintz, was to make earrings based on names produced by Random Name Generators. It is a wonderful idea, and the sample list she provided definitely got my brain creating:


I ended up picking two of those prompts--although, honestly, I want to go back and do them all. 

So! Here is what I came up with:


Obsidian Queen




Violet Shadow



I am trying to articulate the creative process that went into making these pairs... Unfortunately, since I'm fighting off a cold, all I can think of right now is to say that they felt right. Still, hopefully you can see glimpses of the inspiration as well!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I made... Have a wonderful day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)