Monday, November 25, 2019

Day 25: Neon Green Challenge

This morning, I asked my husband what color I should make today's earrings. He gave it a moment's thought, and then responded: "neon green."

Challenge. Accepted.

Little did he know that I actually have neon green Czech glass in my stash. Hah!

My first design idea was fairly straightforward, but then I decided to play around a little with it. This is what I came up with:



Are they perfect? Nope. Looking at them, I see all of their flaws. But, honestly, they were a lot of fun to make. I hardly ever use extra bright neon colors, so I enjoyed the opportunity to just have fun with it. I should branch out more often. :)

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)