Saturday, November 23, 2019

Day 23: Chainmaille Flowers

I'm struggling a bit today... Really not feeling all that great. Granted, everyone in my life is or has been sick recently, so this is not really a surprise. It just means that when I was figuring out what to make for today's earrings, I really had no clue.

After several different tries, this is what I ended up making:



They are helmsweave chainmaille flowers, complete with Swarovski crystal dangles. Oh, and fun fact: this is actually the exact same flower design that I turned into bead caps on Wednesday.

I need to buy more actual chainmaille rings... These are actually just jumprings, and they don't close quite as nicely. But, at least now I have another design in my repertoire.

And now I'm going to go take a nap.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)