Sunday, December 1, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - November Edition Review

Phew! November was quite the month!

Now, I know that I posted the earring pairs throughout the month, but I thought it would be fun to show them all in one place, too. After all, there are quite a lot of them--and it's fun to see them as a collection.

So! Here you go! Here are all of the earrings that I made this month (in chronological order!):
































And, a bonus!


That last pair was made yesterday, on Day 30... I thought they would be a nice way to showcase some of the different techniques I worked on for this challenge (chainmaille flowers, seed bead fringe, handmade earwires).

I am really glad that I did this challenge... it's always fun to stretch my creative muscles. That being said, I'm really glad that November is over. Hah! Time to start thinking about Christmas presents. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Happy December, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)