Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Did Over the Weekend...

So, this weekend, I had to answer a very specific question: What do I do when staring at a bright computer screen is too much for my eyes?

Apparently, my answer is to write in my notebook instead.

And what did I write in my notebook?  Well, I worked on creating another language.





This language is actually connected to Landus Fantasticus, the major location for the novel connected with my Etsy store stories.  

In particular, it's the language of Mazade.  

(And I now know what Mazade means!  It's a shortened version from Mazzan Zade, meaning "beautiful land."  Similarly, the language is Mazadeki, a shortened version of Mazzan Deki, meaning "beautiful [spoken] words.")

...It is ridiculous how relaxing and soothing I find conjugating verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)