Friday, April 5, 2013

Random Ladybugs

...I have been up since 3:30.

There is no reason for me to have been up since 3:30.

I had only just gotten to sleep at midnight, which means that I have not gotten a lot of sleep.  I'm not in college anymore; pulling weird hours is no longer necessary.  But, awake I am--and unable to get back to sleep, apparently.

So, here. 

Have a picture of some cute ladybug charms.


They are destined to become earrings and hairstick dangles--delightful, I think, for Spring.

And you know what else is delightful?  

Sleep.

Mmrph.  

This is where I have to decide if I want to try to go back to sleep for an hour, or just drink some coffee and muscle through.

In any case, wishing you all a beautiful, well-rested day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)