Monday, April 1, 2013

Earrings for April Fool's Day

So, I woke up this morning and found this: 

A blog entry by L. S. Baird saying that she has changed the plot to her upcoming novel.

This new version was tweaked so that it would fit more main-stream fantasy expectations...  The Songbirds were now Steambirds, and the male Willim was turned into the spunky gender-role-breaking Billy L. Dove.

...Now, on any other day, I would have been concerned.

Today, however, is April Fool's Day.  And I decided that even Steambirds need a little love.

And so I present:

Billy L. Dove and the Evensong Mechanism:
Earrings for April Fool's Day



They are currently listed here on my store--one of a kind and fleeting, and a nice piece of Songbird history.

...For the real Songbird pieces (don't worry--she really didn't change the plot!) that I've been working on, stop by again near the end of the month!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)