Friday, April 19, 2013

I am Grateful...

Ugh, it's been a hard week--on so many levels. The nation is reeling from tragedy. I am reeling from deadlines, and self-created stress, and a splash of mild creative burnout.

But, still, I am Grateful...

...for green outside of my craft room window...




...for being inspired to make earrings connected to a story I haven't worked on for months...


...for evening walks with my husband...


...for fantastic, moody skies...


...for the opportunity to go to museums, and see ancient things, and learn about the past...


...and for a simple cup of coffee, and the comforting morning routine that it signifies.
  

These are not big things, nothing life-changing or even unique...

But they bring me joy.

...Though it has been a hard week, I wish you all peaceful evenings--and that there be simple things that bring you joy.

2 comments:

  1. A beautifully written, calm inspiring post. Much love to you and wishes for many more peaceful evenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Much love to you as well--and much joy, too, since I have it on good authority (okay, your blog) that your birthday is here! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)