Monday, April 8, 2013

Songbird Tribute: Sneak Peak

I have almost all of the Songbird Tribute pieces done--just waiting on a few supplies to come in the mail.

Woo!

So, now begins the process of photographing everything and preparing the listings. Heh--that's going to take quite a bit of time. Good thing I enjoy it!  :D

And because I'm too excited not to share, here's a sneak peak at one of the designs:




These are the hairsticks to go along with Kite, one of the background characters.  He is the musical instructor at the Temple, and the former Thrush.  

(Songbirds become Preybirds after they serve their term--there is an entire mythos that the author has created to go along with these characters, and it's absolutely fascinating.)

His color is wine red, so I made these hairsticks and earrings to match his character.

See that background? That is the first page of Evensong's Heir, used with permission
from the author. Yet another example of me dying paper with tea.  :)

Slowly, slowly I am getting everything just right (the background paper needs to be flattened so more, methinks).

Slowly, slowly I am getting ready for the big reveal.

...I am so ridiculously excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)