Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Songbird Tribute Reveal: Gift to the Author

As I prepare for today's Songbird Tribute/Etsy reveal, I wanted to show something else off. After all, this is my blog, and I can do that...  

So!  As a way to commemorate having her first novel published, I made this set for author L.S. Baird. 

(And because she's my friend, and getting published is a big deal. At least, I think so!)


Evensong's Heir
Set for L.S. Baird

...Ooo, it's shiny!  But what is it?

Ta-da! A set of necklace and earrings, made in the colors of the Dove of Valnon!
...Using lavender/grey coin pearls, fire-polished Czech glass, and silver filigree.

And now for some vanity shots: 








So, there you have it... A One-of-a-Kind necklace to celebrate something happy and worthy of commemoration.

Thank you, Leah, for giving me a chance to do this for you!!

---
...And now, back I go to working on my Songbird Etsy listings for the day...  I'll give you a hint: it's a set for another Preybird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)