Friday, April 5, 2013

Ladybug Update

Guess who's still awake!

Yep, this girl.

...I did try to get a nap, but apparently whatever woke me up last night has decided that sleep was not in the plan for my day.  

Blergh.  Hopefully I will zonk tonight.

In the meantime, though, I wanted to share a picture of what I did with some of those ladybugs.


Yep, earrings!  And they are mine, aaaaaall mine!

I was going to take proper pictures of them and list them to my store today, but I decided to keep these purples ones and wear them instead.  After all, purple is my favorite color.

And I have more to make another pair to sell.

And I am rather cantankerous--from lack of sleep, hormones, and spending a good two hours on the phone dealing with insurance enrollment issues.

...And purple ladybug earrings make me smile.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go collapse.  Sleeeeeep, glorious sleeeeeep.

I hope you all have beautiful, wonderful Friday evenings!

---

Update at 10:28 P.M.

Still awake!

...And I just wrote and scheduled my blog post for tomorrow.  Because apparently I blog when I'm sleep-deprived.  Heh.

Hope everyone is well!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)