Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Day 4: October Pretty Palettes - Revisited

Remember yesterday, when I said that I was working on something that was taking longer than expected? Well, I finished it up this morning. Yay!

For today's earrings, I actually made another matching set. 

And not just any set--a set to go with last month's Pretty Palette Challenge!


And so, without further ado, here are the earrings!

(And since Blogger is being a bit of a grumphead for me today, and not letting me edit my picture layouts, I'm just give them to you in multiple large photographs... because I can! Anyway, to the earrings!)




And here is the matching necklace!




...This was actually the first set that I wanted to make when I saw that palette, but I got carried away making the tassel I posted earlier. I'm glad that I finally was able to sit down and create this set, because I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's light-weight, unique, and has a wonderful earthy-tribal feel to it. And guess what--I am actually capable of making things that aren't tassels. Hah!

So, there you go! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)