Monday, November 30, 2020

Day 30: Snowflakes

Well, here it is. 

It is the last day of November, which means that it's also the last day of my November Monthly Challenge. 

To finish it off, here are the earrings that I made today:



With that, I can say that I have successfully managed to make a new pair of earrings everyday this month. Woo-hoo!

Some final thoughts on this challenge...

In the past, this challenge has helped me push my creative skills and learn how to do new things (chainmaille and seedbeadery, to be specific). 

This year, though, I found that was not the case. I had a lot of ideas, but when I sat down at my beading table, I found myself drawn to doing more of what I know. And, you know what--that's okay! The whole point of this challenge was to keep me creating, and I would say that it definitely did that! Every pair of earrings is more skills honed, more beads used, and another opportunity to grow. I am very pleased. :) 

Thank you so much for joining me for this journey... I appreciate you all stopping by to see what I've been up to!! 

Here's wishing you all a lovely, lovely end to your November!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)