Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Pretty Palettes - October 2020 Reveal

I have been hard at work this month! (...Although you might not be able to tell, with how little I've been posting here. Gah! Still working on that.)

One of my recent projects has been playing around with this month's Pretty Palette, put together by my friend Molly Schaller and published through Halcraft:


...And, you guessed it: I made a tassel necklace!


Materials include: pyrite, Czech glass, red aventurine, magnesite, and a gorgeous rhodonite focal.

Unfortunately, it has been raining almost nonstop for the last two weeks, so that is the best picture I have been able to take to date. Ah well! (The magnesite is actually more on the cream side, but this picture makes it seem more white. Either way, it's quite lovely in person!)

Thank you so much for stopping by today... Have a lovely day, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)