Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Day 25: Pretty Palettes Chandeliers

You know, the problem with doing this challenge is that not everyday is a good day for pictures. My craft table is directly in front of a window, so most of what I bead to is natural light... except on days like today, which is overcast and drippy and downright depressing. Bah!

Still, I did make a lovely pair of earrings using some beads from this month's Pretty Palettes challenge. I love how they turned out, even if the light isn't the best:



If I have time later tonight, I'll take pictures in my actual photobox setup. Or tomorrow, if the sun is out. Either way, I do really like these earrings... it's hard to go wrong with Czech glass and copper!

Thank you for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have used the faceted bead to fill the empty space in the connector. It makes for a great pair of statement earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)