Friday, November 6, 2020

Day 6: Pink!

Today's earrings were inspired by my sister.

Her favorite color is light powder pink, so I made some light powder pink earrings. After all, she's got a lot on her plate right now, and I thought I could share a little shininess to make her smile. :)

Earring Pair #1



This first pair was made using pearls, Czech glass, and bright silver metal. 

But, wait, there's more! 

For fun, I also made earrings to match a tassel necklace I finished last week... I figured why not, since I still had the beads on my craft table.

Earring Pair #2



I mentioned that they were made to match a tassel, so here is the set!


I do have a lot of fun playing around with pink. It's such a gentle color. I hope these pretty things brought my sister some joy today... and I hope they make you smile, too!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this tassel necklace and how calming it is. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Divya! I always appreciate your comments so much... I'm so glad you like this necklace! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)