Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Day 11: Brass and Burgundy

Today's earrings were inspired by one thing: my nailpolish.

As a bit of background: I hardly ever, every do my nails... I'm way too hard on my hands, and it chips almost immediately. But, one of my sisters-in-law gifted me some really pretty polish, and I decided: why not? 

And once I put it on, I started feeling the itch to make something to match them. Which led me to pulling out these beads: 


Soooooo sparkly! ...So sparkly, in fact, that I took a little video on them. Hah!


And with those lovely, shiny beads, here is what I made!




I realize that I haven't really been doing anything super fancy or intricate for my challenge this month, and I have decided that's okay. Just the consistency of sitting down and making something has been worth it. And now I have some pretty earrings to match my nails! 

...We'll just see how long this polish lasts. Heh.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... Have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)