Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Day 18: Burgundy and Gold

For today's earrings, I decided to play around with elements from this month's Bargain Bead Box

The theme for this month was "Burgundy Boho"... and I think what I made definitely fits that theme!



Quick note: I did not make the silk flower drops--they were part of this month's shipment. I am rather curious how they were made, though, and I'm definitely starting to think about how to replicate them if I want to. You know me--find inspiration everywhere!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that the flowers are silk at all from the image as the yarn looks too coarse to be silk. However, Flowers such as these are very easy to make. Chose a template of a 5 petal flower; trace and cut 2-3 layers of it on a fabric of your choice. Apply fray check to the edges and let dry. Stack the layers. Add a tiny bead/pearl to a headpin, pierce through all the layers, add the bead cap and make a loop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)