Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challege - December Edition

The beginning of December has been a bit of a whirlwind here. I find that tends to be the case for me, especially when my Novembers are dedicated to writing words for NaNo and making earrings everyday. 

...That's a long-winded way for me to say, "Oops, I'm late in posting my challenge for this month!" Heh.

Now, for my December Monthly Challenge, I usually tend towards more winter-centric designs. Comes from living in the Northern Hemisphere, I suppose. This month, however, I have decided to do something a little different. You see, last month, I actually had a dream with two different color palettes... and I'm super excited to play around with them.

So, that's my challenge, short and simple: to make something using these palettes from my dream!


Palette 1



Palette 2


They're both so bright and cheerful! 

Now, I actually started making things with the first palette last month, but I haven't touched the second one yet. It makes me think of a sunset. And summer. And things that don't involve snow or evergreens, hah.

So! Come on by on Thursday, December 31st to see what I end up making! (I usually do the last Friday, but that day this month is actually Christmas. I figure I'll take that day off!) 

And thank you so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)