Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Reveal, Part 6

It's the last day of September!

...And it is also the day that I finally finish showing you all of the muffin tin projects I made for this month's challenge. These aren't the only projects I made--not by a long shot--but I didn't want the month to end without at least showing you the completed muffin tin.


For today's reveal, I am going to show the bottom two projects: the collection of silver beads, and the collection of purple beads. I chose to reveal these two projects together because they are thematically related. 

...When you see them, you'll know what I mean.

Here is the finished silver bead necklace:


And here is the final purple necklace:


They are both super long, over-the-head style. They both have beaded strands connected to chain. And, of course, they both feature keys. (For some reason, I just really like key necklaces.) There isn't anything too revolutionary about their style, but I really like them just the same.

And with that, I'm done! Well, with the muffin tin projects. Throughout October, I plan to show you some of the other things that I completed this month. I have gone to town finishing up old projects and making space on my craft desk.

Thank you so much for joining me on this adventure! Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day, everyone! :)

And, for fun, here are the links to the other posts in this reveal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)