Sunday, September 27, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Reveal, Part 3

Today is my 12 year wedding anniversary! 

...which means this isn't going to be the longest entry ever, because in a few minutes I'm being treated to an absolutely delicious dinner. But! I did want to post at least one more installment of my Monthly Challenge reveal.

Today's particular reveal is going to be the project found on the top left:


This project was actually a signature tassel that I started for a Pretty Palettes challenge. This one, to be precise:


I had everything designed and laid out... I just needed to assemble it. 

And so, that's just what I did. Here is what it looks like, all assembled!



...Not the best pictures, I realize, but you get the idea. :)

I always enjoy making a good tassel, and this one was no exception. Oh! And I made matching earrings, too!



And now it's dinner time! I hope you enjoyed seeing completed project #2! Thanks for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

And, for fun, here are the links to the other posts in this reveal:



3 comments:

  1. Hey, I showed a picture seahorses necklaces that you made to my students as a part of their trend forecasting class and students found them to be really cute and new. I thought that I will share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! Thank you so, so much for sharing! Those necklaces are essentially repurposed keychains... I'm excited that something that has been sitting on my desk for so long is appealing to your students! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary!! I hope your dinner was amazing.
    You always make the most amazing tassels, and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)