Saturday, September 26, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Reveal, Part 2

As suspected, yesterday was super busy... thank you for your patience as I do a rolling reveal for this challenge!

That being said, it's time to reveal the first project from the muffin tin! Woo-hoo!


This particular UFO is on the top right of the above picture. As you can see, it's a collection of brightly colored beads. Also in that cubby are two matching seahorse keychains from the Newport Aquarium. My best friend and I bought those keychains ages ago, with the intention of me turning them into semi-matching friendship necklaces.

And so, at least a year after we did that, I finally did just that!



The two necklaces are similar, but not identical. My best friend picked the one on the left, which has more yellow and green in the chain, while I am keeping the one on the right. They are lightweight and cheerful... and man, it feels nice to have this project no longer sitting on my craft table! :)

So, that's the first of many projects I finished off for this challenge. Be sure to tune in again soon to see more! (Not sure as to when--I'll definitely try to post at least once a day until I'm done.) 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope everyone has a lovely day!

And, for fun, here are the links to the other posts in this reveal:


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)