Monday, September 28, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Reveal, Part 4

It's time for another finished project reveal!

This time, I'm showing off what I made using the materials found in the middle cubby on the right (it's the one with the combination of copper and red).


From those materials, this is what I made!



It's a phoenix feather necklace!

For this necklace, I had already finished the pendant--and that was it. I made the feather back at the beginning of the year, paired it with a beautiful handmade lampwork bead, but never got around to making the chain for it. 

So! That's the part that I finished for this challenge--creating a beaded chain, so that I can actually wear my new necklace.


That's right--I'm keeping this one. And I'm so, so glad it's finally complete!

Thank you so much for stopping by today for yet another installment of this reveal... I hope you have a wonderful day, everyone!

And, for fun, here are the links to the other posts in this reveal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)