Saturday, October 3, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - October Edition

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you have probably heard me mention that I love purple. 

Simply put, it is my favorite color. 

(Disclaimer: I actually love all of the colors, so saying I have a favorite is rather silly... but, if you randomly stop me on the street and ask me what my favorite color is, I'll definitely say purple. Also, most of my wardrobe is purple, in case you were curious. *grin*)

So, for my challenge this month, I have decided to indulge that love of purple. 

The challenge? Simply to make jewelry that is purple--and only purple. All shades are fair game!

Not my original graphic... I found it here.

Not my original graphic... I found it here.

I suppose I should also say that metal findings are allowed if need be. While I know I have some purple wire lying around, I'm not entirely sure about purple clasps (or purple buttons that can be used as clasps). Still, you know me--I'll definitely try to be creative!

I realize that not everyone loves purple as much as I do, but if you want to see the lovely monochromatic purple jewelry I create this month, stop by on Friday, October 30th!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)