Friday, September 25, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Reveal

Happy last-Friday-of-the-month! Today is the reveal for the Wonder and Whimsy monthly challenge... and I am happy to report that it was a resounding success!

...So much so, that I'm not even going to try to fit it all into one blog entry. That's right, I'm going to be doing more than one reveal entry! Mostly for the sake of my sanity, hah.

As a quick refresher, this month was dedicated to finishing up unfinished projects (or, as I like to call them, UFOs--unfinished objects). To start, I put some of them in a muffin tin:


And I finished each and every one of them! Woohoo!

Here is that same muffin tin, this time with finished projects:


Tune in soon to see up-close pictures! 

(Hopefully more tonight, but we'll see--there is a lot going on, and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep.)

Thanks for stopping by today! I look forward to showing you more pictures here soon!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)