Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Edition

I started this month extremely torn about what I wanted to do for September's challenge. Eventually, after much debate, I settled on the idea of once more tackling my myriad of started-yet-incomplete projects. 

That's right... it's time for another UFO challenge!

Now, what is a UFO? For the purpose of this challenge, it means Unfinished Object. And, golly, my craft room is full of them. I put some of them in a muffin tin, to give myself a starting point... although I'm sure I'll find more as the month goes on!



...Oh, and I am including sewing in this challenge, too--just because my fabric stash is full to bursting with cotton for masks. So! I'm going to be working on finishing up some of my sewing projects, too.

So, there you go! Come by on Friday, September 25th to see what I end up finishing. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today... I hope you have a lovely day, everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)