Friday, August 28, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - August Reveal

You know, I had so much more I wanted to finish for this challenge. I have three additional projects in the works, but due to a major plumbing fiasco/repair (hurray for living in a house built in 1929 that still had the original pipes!), I just haven't had the time.

Ah well. I did at least finish something, so I don't have to come to this entry empty-handed.

But, I get ahead of myself. Today is the reveal for August's Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge! Hurray! 

As a reminder, the theme this month was coffee.


Although I had something in the works that matches the above picture, the set that I made matches this second one a bit better:


...And so, without any further ado, I present:

The Coffee Drip Necklace




It's made with Czech glass coffee bean beads, paired with silvertone metal. I went with the asymmetrical look to accentuate the look of dripping coffee... it's really fun when worn, and looks exactly like I had planned.

For fun, I also made some matching earrings:


...and a matching mask:


...I love how close the mask is to the second coffee picture I shared. *grin*

So, there you go! That's what I made to go with this challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... Have a wonderful end of August, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)