Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Today's Earrings: Well, They're Pink

My goal is to post this week's Wednesday's Worktable entry on time (i.e. today)... However, it might be a bit later. Busy day is busy. :)
--

The first earrings that I made today were blue. 

And then I realized that I really have made quite a few pairs of blue earrings so far this month. (Like the ones from yesterday. And the 19th. And the 13th. And the 9th. What can I say--I really like blue!)

So, I went rooting through my stash and decided to play with something different.

Pink!

I don't really have anything clever to say about these... I just like them.

And I actually really like pink, too... Especially that rich rose shade on the top. I should use it more.  (Heh, and I just looked down at my outfit today and realized that it, too, is pink. Rose pink. That was not on purpose, I swear. *smirk*)

Hope everyone is doing well, this day before Thanksgiving... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)