Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Few Other Things...

Thing the First

My stores have reopened!

There's my main jewelry store, Wonder and Whimsy, and my side store, Shining Silmarils. Things are a bit dusty and under construction, but they're open!

And I have so many big ideas in the works--like more listings! And more stories! And new branding materials!

...Not that any of that has been done yet, but it will happen. One step at a time. :)


Thing the Second

I had two challenges that I was working on this month... The first was my monthly challenge to make a pair of earrings everyday. The second was to write 50,000 words as part of National Novel Writing Month.

As of this afternoon, I'm happy to announce: I'm a winner!


I have one more day to work on things, but right now my word count is 50,255 words!

See, I even have a certificate:



...Yeah, this has been a super busy month. 

Come back tomorrow to see my final pair of earrings of the month--and my monthly challenge in review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)