Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Today's Earrings: Seasonal Snowflakes

It's been a good, full day--which is why I'm just now getting chance to post this.

What have I been doing? Well, I helped my good friend decorate her Christmas tree--yes, before Thanksgiving. She's super excited for the holidays, and honestly, it's contagious! I had a lovely time. (And she fed me delicious lasagna and apple walnut spice cake, so who am I to complain? *grin*)


So! Today's earrings are in honor of a lovely day, yummy food, good company, and upcoming festivity...



All of these components are from my November Bargain Bead Box.
It just arrived in the mail yesterday, and I was excited to start using them!
...The light in my craft room isn't as good at night, so I may try to take more pictures tomorrow. Still, you get the idea! :)

I still have many things to get done this evening, so off I go to be productive... Take care, everyone!



---
Edit on November 18, 2015, 12:20 p.m.

Here's another picture of them, in the slightly better light...


I realize that it's actually not that different, but I figured I'd share anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)