Sunday, November 8, 2015

Today's Earrings: Clear With Swirls

I've actually been working on a couple different creative projects today. 

For starters, I finished up one necklace-and-earring set, started another, and began planning for two more. 

...But I also decided not to use any of those for today's entry to my monthly challenge, since they weren't technically stand-alone earring pairs. The whole purpose of this endeavor is to help me stop thinking about sets, after all, and start thinking about earrings as beautiful in their own right.

And so, I also made these:


Clear, with swirls of purple and white.
...It can be very hard to photograph things that are clear.

Simple and lovely--at least, that's what I was aiming for.

You see, with all of my adventures in trying to make new and interesting designs (like last Wednesday), I want to remember that there is also beauty in simplicity. 

So, I decided to just let the beads do the talking... and I like how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)